Nourish Lip Balm (6-pack)
Moisturizing emollient, antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties, provides protection for the skin, helps to retain moisture, cools and nourishes the lips while also smoothing and softening dry, cracked skin, promotes healing, prevents premature aging, protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet radiation and the signs of aging, very effective in combating free radicals, prevents excessive moisture loss and reduces inflammation.
Natural Beeswax Lip Balm – 6 pack. Includes a Nourish Your Skin brochure.
Shipping available within the 48 continental United States. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
If a Nourish Consultant helped you, please choose your Consultant from the dropdown list below:
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E Acetate
Lip Balm Natural Ingredients
- Moisturizing emollient.
- Vitamins A (carotin), all of the B Vitamins, an abundance of Vitamins D, E, and C.
- One of the few plant sources of saturated fat contains lauric acid (said to possess antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties).
- Provides protection for the skin absorbs easily.
- Retains moisture in skin.
- It cools and nourishes the lips while also smoothing and softening dry, cracked skin.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Promotes healing.
- Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging.
Vitamin E Acetate:
- An antioxidant which protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet radiation and the signs of aging.
Rosemary Camphor Oil:
- Contains Carnosic Acid & Carnosol which are very effective in combating free radicals.
- The use of this essential oil can result in toning and getting rid of dryness in skin.
- Used as a moisturizer since the time of the ancient Greeks.
- Prevents excessive moisture loss.
- Used topically to reduce inflammation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.